Stephen Kuschel is an experienced Chartered Town Planner with over 30 years of professional experience and the benefit of having worked in both public and private sectors. He has dealt with a full range of planning work including major applications and appeals. Success rate on appeal is excellent with over 70% of cases having been allowed.
• Planning, Listed Building, and Conservation Area applications
• Architectural design
• Planning Appeals by written representation, hearing or inquiry
• Planning appraisals of development potential
• Design and Access, and Planning Statements
• Extensions to existing dwellings, new build housing, and conversions
• Applications for Lawful Development Certificates
• Dealing with Enforcement Notices
• Local Plan Representations
• Consultancy services to Local Authorities
Stephen Kuschel BA MRTPI
Design, Access, and Planning Statements
Full drawing and planning service
SJK Planning's clients include Nationwide Building Society, Persimmon Homes, Glen Johnson Real Estate, Hastoe Housing Association, Essex County Council, Weston Homes, Higgins Homes, Grey and Sons, The Hassobury Trust, Elsenham Golf Club, Swan Housing, and Jonathan Wood Thoroughbred Cars.